Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

450 SL Probleme

Mehr
9 Monate 2 Wochen her #20031 von Antogi
Antogi antwortete auf 450 SL Probleme
Hallo Volker, Das Problem mit die verfugbarkeit von die Sensoren hat sich inzwischen gelost.

RTFM, immer eine gute Idee ;-), dank fuer die link, hat ich noch nicht gefunden. Ich arbeite weiter.

Gr, Anton.

⚙️

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
9 Monate 1 Woche her #20086 von Antogi
Hallo Volker,

Das Handbuch war sehr hilfreich bei der Lösung des Problems. Die Zundkontakte sind schlecht und der Kontaktwinkel betrug nur 8 Grad. Vorerst habe ich die Zundkontakte poliert und alles neu justiert. Der Motor läuft jetzt schön ruhig, der Drehzahlmesser zeigt die Geschwindigkeit sauber an, ohne zu tanzen.

Gr, Anton

⚙️

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
9 Monate 1 Woche her #20088 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf 450 SL Probleme
Hallo Anton,

was wieder bestätigt: Die meisten Jetronic Probleme kommen aus der Zündung !

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
8 Monate 3 Wochen her #20270 von Antogi
Hello Volker, sorry to switch to English but it helps me to descibe the problem more precise.

The car is running perfect when cold (15 minutes driving) But running warm I still have some issues, idling is a litlle rough despite proper adjustment of timing and dwell angle. Especially under load (moving into drive or reverse) the engine is close to stalling and revs drop to less than 500. It also runs a litlle rough below 1000rpm. Above it runs perfect and smooth.

I have found two issues I try to understand:

1. The vacuum hose from te vacuum actuator switch is bypassed and is connected directly from the gass throttle house to the ignition distributor. (When installing the right there's no vacuum) I try to understand how the function of this switch has an influence on the timing.
2. Measuring on the ignition according to the manual 7.520, point 4 requests a voltage drop of 0.4 Volt but is showing drop of 3 Volt. (In. 11.53V out 8.38V). If I understand correctly the output should be 11.1V?

Do yo have any advice to point me in the right direction?

Thanks Anton

⚙️

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
8 Monate 3 Wochen her #20276 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf 450 SL Probleme
Hi Anton,

without telling me where you measure voltage drop, I cannot comment. And you cannot compare a Pertronix installation voltage level with a standard switchgear of a 450 SL.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Mehr
8 Monate 3 Wochen her #20278 von Antogi
Hi Volker, I don’t have a Pertronix ignition. Everything seems original equiped besides Beru cap, rotor and ignition coil and new installed Beru contact breaker points (by myself) Vacuum system working fine but the vacuum is directly connected to the throttle housing instead of via the vacuum actuator switch. (Done by the garage) as the switch doesn’t seem to work.

You advised to read the chapters 07.5-519 and 07.5-520. In point 4 of the measuring instruction a Volt drop of 0,4Volt is described. I need to measure at the resistance of 0,4 ohm. Measuring according to the instruction causes a much higher Volt drop. (Engine not running).

Regards, Anton 

⚙️

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.112 Sekunden