Sprache auswählen

Willkommen auf der Automobilseite des Jetronic.org Forums ! - Welcome to the Automotive part of the Jetronic.org forum !

Erzählt uns und anderen, wer Ihr seid und warum Ihr Euch auf diesem Forum registriert habt.
Ich heiße alle Auto-Begeisterten hier herzlich willkommen und hoffe, Euch häufig hier zu sehen.

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

MAP sensor

Mehr
3 Jahre 11 Monate her #14002 von packers1712
packers1712 antwortete auf MAP sensor
Hi Norbert,

I couldn't find these yesterday but that was because I was searching on ebay UK so switched to .com and found the ones you are talking about I think, the ones on thesamba.com are very similar and slightly cheaper so I'll probably use this site and keep my fingers crossed something works!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
3 Jahre 11 Monate her #14013 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf MAP sensor
Hi Doug,

if nothing works at the end, we would try to create one working out of 2 others. But that is most probably not an economic way to do. So go for a used one.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #14288 von packers1712
Good morning,
The MAP sensor that I bought from Canada arrived yesterday so its fitted, unfortunately the car still isn't running correctly, it no longer black smokes but it is only running on 2 cylinders , 1 and 4 are not firing, I've checked the basics, spark, compression, wiring from all injectors back to the ECU, different ECU pulse generator contact breakers, all the earths, injectors pulses with just a multi meter for voltage and still no joy.
Can anyone help me I'm losing my way what should I check next or what should I have checked that I haven't?
Thanks Doug.

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her - 3 Jahre 9 Monate her #14289 von packers1712
Just been looking through the trigger contacts section and spotted that there are 2 groups that are controlled, group1 controls cylinders 1 and 4 and group 2 controls cylinders 2 and 3, it can't be a coincidence that my car won't fire 1 and 4 can it? I'm thinking it must be related to the trigger contacts although when I tested them both groups seemed to be switching!
Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 9 Monate her von packers1712.

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #14290 von nordfisch
nordfisch antwortete auf MAP sensor
Hi Doug,
you are right. Cylinder 1 and 4 are the same group.

But - you told us before you tried different pulse generators (trigger contact sets).

I think, you should try to interchange the outer contacts <the groups> at the generator unit to be sure.

Regards
Norbert

Mehr
3 Jahre 9 Monate her #14291 von packers1712
Just a quick update, the cause of the running on only two cylinders was spark plugs, even though they were actually sparking in open air I'm assuming that as soon as they were refitted they were unable to function in compressed air!
However now it is running on all four again it has returned to black smoking and running extremely rich is it only temp switches that control this!

Doug.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.098 Sekunden