Sprache auswählen

Willkommen auf der Automobilseite des Jetronic.org Forums ! - Welcome to the Automotive part of the Jetronic.org forum !

Erzählt uns und anderen, wer Ihr seid und warum Ihr Euch auf diesem Forum registriert habt.
Ich heiße alle Auto-Begeisterten hier herzlich willkommen und hoffe, Euch häufig hier zu sehen.

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Wanted: manual for Lucas Epitest or D Jet section in pdf

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #15774 von keith912
Hi, I work on Volvo 1800E and ES and have a Lucas Epitest machine but no manual, has anyone got one for sale? Best Keith UK

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her - 3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #15777 von nordfisch
Hi Keith,
a cordial Welcome...

I am not familiar with the Jaguar D-Jet-pinout and had to take a look.

The result is: The Jag pinout is quite different from those of the other D-Jet-cars and it isn't possible to use the Epitest for the Volvo.
Give the Epitest to someone with a Jag or with other interest in it... this is the best advice I can give you.

See below...

But... you can do most of the testings using a multimeter - you need a manometer, too.
You find a lot of information about testing the Volvos on the web.
And you can inform yourself here in the D-Jetronic-section of the compendium.

You find a specific plan for the car here: Link Electrical Measurements

And you will find support on any question you have...

Regards
Norbert

Letzte Änderung: 3 Jahre 3 Wochen her von nordfisch.

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #15778 von keith912
Hi Norbert,

We have used the kit a few times with the Volvo E and S and the manual has a 4 cylinder section. I have my own kit but also a loan set with manual, I may have to copy the manual but was hoping to get a complete one.

I have one tester with Avilec on the Isle of Wight for hopefully a repair, they have one of my Volvo ECU's there so hopefully the kit and ECU are compatible.

Best
Keith

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #15779 von nordfisch
Hi Keith,
I had a second look.
Must admit I was a litle bit confused when I looked at the pinout first - looked at the amplifier's, not the ECU's pinout...

Yes, most of the pinout is the same.  

I hope you will find someone who has the PDF-file. I think, Lucas will not give you any information.

Best regards
Norbert

add: Will edit my first posting.

Mehr
3 Jahre 3 Wochen her #15780 von keith912
Thanks Norbert

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.092 Sekunden