Sprache auswählen

Kontaktzündungen, kontaktgesteuerte Transistorzündungen, Induktions- und Hallgeber gesteuerte Transistorzündugen

Kontaktloser Zündverteiler mit Gebiss

• Dr-DJet
  • Autor
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
8 Jahre 11 Monate her #1097 von Dr-DJet
Hallo,

ich habe nachgesehen: Der Opel Admiral hat keine Transistorzündung. Dann ist ein solcher Umbau logisch. Da war MB halt fortschrittlicher als Opel.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
8 Jahre 11 Monate her #1098 von nordfisch
nordfisch antwortete auf Kontaktloser Zündverteiler mit Gebiss
Nein, Volker, kein Transistor bei Opel, jedenfalls nicht original.

Wobei zu sagen ist, dass ich damals nie irgendeinen fehlerhaften Unterbrecher gesehen habe. Wir waren Markenwerkstatt mit entsprechender Kundschaft, und Unterbrecher wie Zündkerzen wurden alle 10.000 km getauscht, oder aber bei der Jahresinspektion - auch wenn das Auto erst 5.000 km damit gelaufen hatte.
Sowas wie verölte Kontakte gibt es bei den Opel-CIH-Motoren wegen der langen Verteilerwelle nicht.

- Bei dem jetzt oben verlinkten kontaktlosen D-Jet-Verteiler kann man übrigens sehen, dass er in einem Vergaserfahrzeug montiert war. Über dem Antriebsritzel ist der Nocken für die mechanische
Benzinpumpe (auch beim D-Jet-Verteiler vorhanden), da sieht man Laufspuren von der Pumpe.

Gruß
Norbert

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1590 von 280se1974
280se1974 antwortete auf Kontaktloser Zündverteiler mit Gebiss
After searching on the web for hours, I stumbled on the possibility to get contactless ignition
for my distributor that contains the injectionpulse teeth.

For anyone interested in getting rid of the breaker points in the distributor.

Kind Regards, Sergio

• Dr-DJet
  • Autor
Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her - 8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1591 von Dr-DJet
Hi Sergio,

don't mix ignition contact and trigger contacts. The ignition distributor I mentioned here has only replaced the igntion contact while the D-Jetronic trigger contacts are still there. So it is a combination of an induction based ignition sensor (as used by MB in K-Jetronic models) in a D-Jetronic housing with trigger contacts.

However do not worry about your ignition contact. That one is only used to control the switching transistor. So no real wear or current there.

Only Jaguar installed an electronic trigger contact, first with reed relais, later with hall sensor. But it seems Jag owners are not always happy with that solution either. You will find replacement CAMs or a measuring and adjustment gauge for mechanical trigger contacts here.

Letzte Änderung: 8 Jahre 9 Monate her von Dr-DJet.

Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1592 von 280se1974
280se1974 antwortete auf Kontaktloser Zündverteiler mit Gebiss
Hello Volker,

I really mean a conversion of the distributor, so I dont have to check the breakerpoints for ignition anymore.
I mentioned the teeth, because this is the only vendor that has such solution for these kind of distributors.
So not to get rid of the teeth, but the toppart visible under the distributorcap.

Kind Regards, Sergio

• Dr-DJet
  • Autor
Mehr
8 Jahre 9 Monate her #1593 von Dr-DJet
Hi Sergio,

while I would fully support your view on fintail Mercedes-Benz or all cars that do not habe Transistor controlled ignition, I do not see the need for such a change on your MB W116 280 SE. With the exception of early 250CE Coupes MB has always used transistorized igntions with D-Jetronic. In that case the switiching is done by the power transistor and the existing ignition contact will only control this transistor. Due to that it will nor burn or wear off as the contact des not carry a big current any more. That is why those contacts do not need rapid replacement. To the opposite they will need the felt greasing like trigger contacts and they can suffer from surface coating. Bosch calls this a kontaktgesteuerte Transistorzündung (contact controlled transistor ignition) TSZ-k. The version above is the next generation where the contact was replaced by an inductive sensor, called TSZ-i . It eliminates the last problems with the ignition contact, but the major step was done when transistor modules were introduced, be it with or without contact.

There are people who try to install an electronic switch like Pertronix or Fullmax as a replacement of the ignition contact. This will however not really change things as you will now have a transistor switching the transistor in the ignition module. I recommend such a solution only in case the ignition module is broken, and then of course without the old ignition module.

The enxt major step was the fully electronic ignition module which adapts ignition timing to rpm and engine load.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.099 Sekunden