Sprache auswählen

Willkommen auf der Automobilseite des Jetronic.org Forums ! - Welcome to the Automotive part of the Jetronic.org forum !

Erzählt uns und anderen, wer Ihr seid und warum Ihr Euch auf diesem Forum registriert habt.
Ich heiße alle Auto-Begeisterten hier herzlich willkommen und hoffe, Euch häufig hier zu sehen.

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello (introduction)

Mehr
5 Jahre 3 Monate her #10694 von Al
Hello (introduction) wurde erstellt von Al
Hello i am new to the forum and have a Volvo 164 '73 b30e djet from Australia. The engine is freshly rebuilt with a slight port and mild camshaft (K). it has 8000km post rebuild and has been running well aside from horrendous fuel economy upwards of 21L/100km.

I have followed the trouble shooting steps on this website and unfortunately still have been unable to trace the problem. i have verified the temp sensors appear to show the correct ohms. i have only tested within one temperature range at the ECU and it appears to match the ohms at the sensor. MAP sensor presents the correct ohms and using a vacuum pump it just comes within spec of the vacuum leak test (this however is right on the line).

I have installed a wide-band sensor in the exhaust and this sensor tells me that the AFR mixture is 14/1 or about after the cold start valve shuts off and it progressively gets richer as it warms up aprox 12/1 at idle and cruising. logic would dictate that this is the opposite of what should happen. this is also set with the CO idle screw turned fully to the left.

I really am in dire help of a solution as i can not afford to continue driving this great vehicle unless i find a solution rapidly. I would greatly appreciate any knowledge if anyone is willing to help me

Cheers

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
5 Jahre 3 Monate her - 5 Jahre 3 Monate her #10695 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Hello (introduction)
Hello Al,

welcome to oldtimer.tipd form down under by Dr-DJet!

What I understand is that your sensors show right resistance at disconnected ECU connector. Well that is good to know.

Please open a second thread in D-Jetronics forum and let us discuss what could go wrong. Maybe you can also post a phot of MAP sensor front there.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 3 Monate her von Dr-DJet.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.085 Sekunden