Sprache auswählen

Willkommen auf der Automobilseite des Jetronic.org Forums ! - Welcome to the Automotive part of the Jetronic.org forum !

Erzählt uns und anderen, wer Ihr seid und warum Ihr Euch auf diesem Forum registriert habt.
Ich heiße alle Auto-Begeisterten hier herzlich willkommen und hoffe, Euch häufig hier zu sehen.

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction Roger

Mehr
9 Jahre 1 Woche her #730 von rogermark
Introduction Roger wurde erstellt von rogermark
Hello Everyone.
My name is Roger Michie and I live in New South Wales Australia near to the city of Newcastle.
I Have recently restored a Lancia Flavia coupe with D Jetronic fuel injection.
My next project is to research ways of replacing D Jet items with more modern solutions.
Firstly I will research the trigger contacts to find an electronic alternative.

Can anyone advise me of the ORIGINAL relationship between the angular position of the distributer and the opening of the trigger contacts and also the relationship with the ignition contacts.
Many thanks for any information.
Roger.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
9 Jahre 1 Woche her - 9 Jahre 1 Woche her #731 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Introduction Roger
Hi Roger,

welcome! It is the first time that I get to know someone with a Lancia and D-Jetronic. It seems to be rare. I would appreciates some photos.

Trying to replace D-Jetronic items with more modern solutions could end up in installing a new injection system. Maybe you have read that we have some tools for adjusting trigger contacts and for replacing the cams in there. The relation you search is in every Bosch workshop manual or here

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 9 Jahre 1 Woche her von Dr-DJet.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.091 Sekunden