Sprache auswählen

Hinweise und Fragen / announcements and questions

Opel rekord injektion

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her - 1 Woche 1 Tag her #22296 von norman110
Opel rekord injektion wurde erstellt von norman110
Hello in not so good in English but will try to explain my problem.opel rekord 83 injektion.was running great.clear out all coolant water and dirt refilld with new thats al i have done the problem now its was running but died after few minutes and the problem. Is floded with gas .fuel pump disconect its starts but 1 second with pump on it over fload.regulater works and cirkulate fuel to tank. Could ecu or something else make it fload gas so much into cylinder?
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 1 Tag her von norman110. Begründung: Wron text

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Abwesend
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #22297 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Opel rekord injektion
Hi Norman,

that seems to be Opel Redkord E with L-Jetronic fuel injection. I am afraid that I have to tell you that I am familiar with D-Jetronic and K-Jetronic but not yet L-Jetronic. So unless that someone here knows that system like Norbert I will not be able to help. I am sorry.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

10. Jubiläumstreffen 18.10.2024 bei Bosch (N)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #22298 von norman110
norman110 antwortete auf Opel rekord injektion
Thanks!hope he can answer this

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her - 1 Woche 1 Tag her #22301 von nordfisch
nordfisch antwortete auf Opel rekord injektion
Hi Norman,
I'm not familar with the 'newer' versions of the L-Jetronic because my professional engagement ended in 1979 and I never owned such a car by myself, nor did friends or family.
But - reading what you wrote - I think you did not fill enough coolant into the engine, it will not have been correctly bleeded.
This leads to an incorrect function of the temperature sensors and so on <and the engine could be damaged, too>.
The result is the ECU enriches the mixture so much as if the engine were cold.

Maybe there is a special bleeding procedure for this engines - maybe you have to remove a special brass-screw on top of the thermostat-housing or loosen a sensor, a water-hose or so.
I don't know how to make this at your engine - but I think this is the cause of the problem.

If this does not lead to a solution, maybe the guys at this forum could help you: www.opel-hecktriebler-forum.de/

Regards
Norbert
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 1 Tag her von nordfisch.

Mehr
1 Woche 1 Tag her #22302 von norman110
norman110 antwortete auf Opel rekord injektion
Hi tanks for answer.no problem with water. Presure on gas 2bar and it runs almost one minute without gas pump ...activate gas pump just one sekund and and its almost over fload with gas again.its like ju runt it cold with full throttle...and just impossible it can run without pump and very lov presure it should die very fast

Mehr
1 Woche 20 Stunden her - 1 Woche 18 Stunden her #22308 von nordfisch
nordfisch antwortete auf Opel rekord injektion
Hi Norman,
better write in your mother's language. I don't understand what you mean completely.
It's better to use an one-step-translator.

The pressure of 2.0 Bar is too low for a L-Jet-system. Has to be at least 2.5 Bar - You didn't write anything about the engine or L-Jet-system-version till now.

I think you don't understand there can be a relationship of missing coolant and the injection-problems.
Did you bleed the system correctly?

Regards
Norbert
Letzte Änderung: 1 Woche 18 Stunden her von nordfisch.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.103 Sekunden