Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

engine misfiring

Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #17970 von rsadut
engine misfiring wurde erstellt von rsadut
Hi Jetronic Community,

Hope you are doing well and enjoying the spring after a long COVID pause.
My engine is misfiring at certain rpms.
When the engine is cold this is felt weakly. ( I do not go over 2000 rpm)
During a long trip ca. one hour (70-90 km) I have to play with the gas in order to keep the engine at the right rpm. The longer the ride the harder it gets to control the misfiring. At certain gas levels the engine runs smoothly. If I have to change the gas pedal position the problem (slow down or acceleration) the problem reappears.If I have to come to a full stop the engine dies. I need to play with the throttle to keep the engine running but it stutters.So far I have added a new wiring harness.The ECU was rechecked and passed all the tests.Couple of years back the MPS was readjusted at a Bosch centre in Germany.

At the same time the trigger contacts were were purchased from MB and replaced by using the anvil for adjustment.

regards to the whole community

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Jahr 11 Monate her #17971 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf engine misfiring
Hi Juan,

I have been fighting with a close friends 450 SL yesterday with same problems. In addition he has wrong marks on flywheel so that I hardly know how to adjust igntion timing. And I had to find out that my friends flywheels markings are wrong.

Will check your video next.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.085 Sekunden