Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

zusatzluftschieber Djetronic MB

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17234 von kf
zusatzluftschieber Djetronic MB wurde erstellt von kf
I just joined you. Greetings from Turkey.
A very useful website. I am really grateful to the people who prepared this site, thank you very much. my car is mercedes w114 280E. 1976 year.Since the number of this D jetronic is very low in Turkey, it is very difficult to find a master who knows and repairs it.That's why I'm exploring the system myself.The additional air valve is known to close automatically when the engine temperature reaches 70 C degrees Celsius.When I check when the engine is hot, I see that it still vacuums the engine in the hose. It does not shut down and constantly vacuums the air towards the engine. What kind of errors does this cause in the general operation of the system? As a result, more air enters than the engine needs. my second question,
How can I adjust the throttle switch setting?157 / 5000Çeviri sonuçlarıIs there a visual way of explaining this for novices in a way that I can understand exactly? I think it's probably not set correctly.
thanks for all
kf 

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17235 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf zusatzluftschieber Djetronic MB
Merhaba Unknown,

it would be nice if you could sign with your first name so that we can address you directly.

An AAV is like a foot on gas pedal when it is open.  It can lead to higher revs in idle and ultimately to sawing of the engine if it has an ECU with over-run switch-off.

Adjusting throttle switch is easy and can be done via 3 methods. But first loosen 2 screws on throttle switch housing so that it can be turned.
  1. Use multimeter in Ohm mode to measure 12/14 to 17 on its connector. Find the point of transition between no resistance and 0 Ohm. Look at radial marks on top of TPS and turn half a mark further to 0 Ohm position. This will ensure that idle-run contact will work in all temperature conditions.
  2. You could also use a feeler gauge 0.3 mm to ensure the same
  3. You can use over-run shutoff. Open AAV hose so that car idles at >2000/min. It will start sawing as soon as idle-run contact is closed.
Wishing you success.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17236 von kf
thanks for answer ...my name is kerim .
1) If the AAV is always on, will there be a problem with the spark plugs because the engine does not work properly and too much air enters? Does the vehicle consume more fuel than normal?
2) Please expose my questions as I have no knowledge of throttle switch (TS) setting. sorry .. i have no clue. Which way should I turn it a quarter degree? Is there a photo or video that visually illustrates this?
thanks for all...  I'm sending the backup  ts picture I have.
Mr. Kerim

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

• Dr-DJet
Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her - 2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17238 von Dr-DJet
Merhaba Kerim,

spark plug problemleri yok. You will then have too high revs in idle on warm engine or too low revs in cold engine. Again, an AAV is just like putting a foot on gas pedal.

Now have a look at this example photo I have taken for you. It hsows throttle switch with 2 screws on top and bottom. And you see long and short marks on housing along screw slots. Every long tick means 1° turn. You should find where 17 and 12/47 have contact. Then you turn it a small tick further. That ensures that idle contact closes in idle no matte what temperature car has.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Letzte Änderung: 2 Jahre 4 Monate her von Dr-DJet.

Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17239 von kf
Thank you very much for your reply. You have explained it very well so far. you said you need to find out where 17 and 12/47 made contact. Can I see how to do this? Does it have a visual form? Because if I tell an electrician or mechanic, I'm sure he can't. Because it is very difficult to find a master who understands these cars in Turkey. So I need a little more detail on how 12/47 and 17 will contact or what you mean by that. Thank you for all your help.
best regards
kerim

• Dr-DJet
Mehr
2 Jahre 4 Monate her #17240 von Dr-DJet
Merhaba Kerim,

fotgrafina bak, O throttle switch'da gösteriyor numeralar 12, 17 ...

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.104 Sekunden