Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

Volvo P1800E-Bosch 0 280 100 010 MPS defective diaphragm-repair possible?

Mehr
01 Okt. 2026 16:37 #25279 von Villauroux
Hello,I own a 1971 Volvo P1800E, chassis no. 33744, equipped with a Bosch D-Jetronic system and a Bosch 0 280 100 010 manifold pressure sensor.My mechanic has tested the sensor. The electrical part is working correctly, but the diaphragm is defective.The sensor is extremely difficult to find and the only replacement my mechanic has been able to locate costs €1,560 excl. VAT.I contacted Bosch France through their press office. Bosch investigated the possibility of repairing the sensor but unfortunately came back with a negative answer. Their technical contact then referred me directly to the documentation on Jetronic.org concerning D-Jetronic manifold pressure sensors.I understand from the information available here that these MPS units can sometimes be repaired by replacing the diaphragm and then recalibrating the sensor.Would it still be possible to repair my Bosch 0 280 100 010, or could you recommend someone who can currently do this properly?The car and the sensor are currently in Saint-Malo, Brittany, France.Thank you very much for your help and for all the technical information available on this site.Best regards,
Eric

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

  • Dr-DJet
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
01 Okt. 2026 17:51 #25280 von Dr-DJet
Hi Eric,

I think that I still have a 010 MPS in my drawers. I will check and let you know by PM.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.090 Sekunden
Powered by Kunena Forum