Sprache auswählen

Willkommen auf der Automobilseite des Jetronic.org Forums ! - Welcome to the Automotive part of the Jetronic.org forum !

Erzählt uns und anderen, wer Ihr seid und warum Ihr Euch auf diesem Forum registriert habt.
Ich heiße alle Auto-Begeisterten hier herzlich willkommen und hoffe, Euch häufig hier zu sehen.

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

G'Day from Down Under

Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Monate her #18678 von usrjd
G'Day from Down Under wurde erstellt von usrjd
Hello All,
Firstly thank you to the moderator for accepting me into the group - and for building this website which is an invaluable source of information!
I currently own a 1978 Pre-HE Jaguar XJ-S with the V12 engine and the 'Lucas' (Bosch) D-Jetronic injection system.
Alas, she is currently running very rich and I now have 2 x fuel pressure regulators on order and I have 2 faulty MAP sensors - which do not hold a vacuum....Thanks to this website, I think that I can diagnose the problem.
Cheers
Richard

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Monate her #18680 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf G'Day from Down Under
Hi Richard,

you are welcome to Jetronic.org with your mighty 12 cylinders. If I remember exactly Australia had strange ECU and MAP sensor combinations for XJ12. But I would have to check my old chapter in compendium for that.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Jahr 4 Monate her #18681 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf G'Day from Down Under
Hi Richard,

I've just checked again that Australia always had type 3 MAP sensors. Those should not be leaking. But let us not use the Introduction thread for that discussion.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.092 Sekunden