Select your language

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974

• William@secureict.co.za
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #14155 by William@secureict.co.za
Replied by William@secureict.co.za on topic Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974
Good Day Volker
I have not made any progress yet but will come back to you once I have a fuel pressure tester.
I wanted to ask whether you know where I can get a EFAW 228 tester or the Porch one you suggested in europe. I have been on Ebay have not found any.

Thanks William

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
More
4 years 2 months ago #14156 by Dr-DJet
Replied by Dr-DJet on topic Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974
Hi WIlliam,

I have several of all of them. If it was not shipping and exporting outside the EU I would consider to hand one over. But for ZA I am sorry. That is too much trouble.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop K-Jetronic 31.8. (F), Jubiläumstreffen 18.10. bei Bosch (N)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

• Topic Author
More
4 years 2 months ago #14160 by William@secureict.co.za
Replied by William@secureict.co.za on topic Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974
Hi Volker
I have a mechanic friend who is an old time expert on the W116 as well and other mercs. He has worked on my cars for years. He started as a young apprentice working on W116's years ago. He told me about this machine two years ago and now you as well. He is changing his car repair business to focus on doing only restorations of old Mercs. Big interest in old mercs here and big business. we have been looking for a machine for two years. He even went back to an old firm before they closed down to try and get the machine he used there. He knows it well. We are prepared to pay any of the costs as well as what ever you want for the machines. All it requires is boxing it up and DHL to my address. we will not pay much duty here as its very old equipment and we can put a low price on it, Please Please Sir we would do anything to get one of each of these machines. It would help me to get my cars back to 100% and him in his business.
Let me know and thanks again for all your help.

More
4 years 2 months ago #14161 by rema350SL-H
Replied by rema350SL-H on topic Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974
Hi,

if you would like to pay any price, look here:

www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/d-je.../1390834877-223-1930

But be aware that you would spoil the market if you do so. :(

Best regards,
Recardo

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #14162 by rema350SL-H
Replied by rema350SL-H on topic Over fuelling Issue, W116 350SE 1974
Hi,

I found one on ebay for less than 300€. But there was something wrong with the address. Possibly some fake.

Recardo
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by rema350SL-H.

• Topic Author
More
4 years 1 month ago #14446 by William@secureict.co.za
Good Day Volker
Its been lock down here and we have not been able to move for a few months. I am just making contact to say that I am still interested in the machine. I have also not been able to do my fuel pressure test as yet.

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds