Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

Car was not running properly

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18800 von Woodways3
Rev counter. wurde erstellt von Woodways3
Hi Happy New Year to you all. When my car has warmed up and the engine is at idle .The re counter is constantly moving up and down.( To its normal idle position) It moves up and down by around 1/ 3 mmm.The car is running on Petronix ignition.Do you have any idea what might be causing this.? It has been happening around three months The Petronix was fitted maybe a year ago.Regards Nigel.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18802 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Rev counter.
Hi Nigel,

did you also change power resistors and ignition coil? You should check which voltage amplitudes your old ignition and your Pertronix ignition delivers to rpm counter.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18803 von Woodways3
Woodways3 antwortete auf Rev counter.
Hi Norbert.YesI did but with a new standard Bosch coil .Today I tried a Blue Beru coil which I have run with in the past ok.Although the issue seemed to be slightly worse with the Beru.Would what I mentioned have an effect on the general running of the car ? I just wanted to check if this might be my ongoing slight feels like intermittent misfire I'm getting.before stripping the injection to replace the bottom and middle seals Unfortunately for me I'm rubbish with electrical testing unless I call a professional to check.Regards Nigel.

• Dr-DJet
Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18804 von Dr-DJet
Hi Nigel,

1. I am Volker and not Norbert

2. Ignition coils are not selcted by color. They have electrical values and they often need power resistors to work properly. Coild and resistor must match. You change voltage level on primary coild side. Your rev counter wants to see original amplitudes.

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18805 von Woodways3
Woodways3 antwortete auf Rev counter.
Hi Volker.Sorry for the muddle up of names.My car has never had a visible ballast resistor .If this is what you mean.I know the earlier versions had it mounted on the coil. As far as I know ( which is not much) I don't think either coils are high performance versions.As I'm getting this slight miss with both coils .can I assume these are not the issue.and is more likely to be an air leak at the injectors? Regards Nigel.

• Dr-DJet
Mehr
1 Jahr 2 Monate her #18806 von Dr-DJet
Hi,
it seems that there were different versions of ignition coils. Up till 6/73 Bosch had supplied a coil and power resistor. After that it was without.

Which coil no. do you have?

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.101 Sekunden