Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

Info Injectors and Trigger Points

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18449 von clavanza
Info Injectors and Trigger Points wurde erstellt von clavanza
Good morning, everyone,

next week my overhauled original Bosch injectors should arrive from a specialized company located in Germany. I have to mount them on an engine M110.983 (W116). I also bought the original Bosch grease to grease the trigger points....do you have any suggestions for me for changing the injectors and disassembling and reassembling the distributor? Is this a complicated job to do yourself or is it better to go to a professional company? 

Thank you very much...greetings to all 

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

P.s. next year I would like to be with you at a workshop of the always mythical Dr. Djet

Greetings
Claudio 

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18450 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Info Injectors and Trigger Points
Hi Claudio,

well it is still time to join my 10th workshop on coming weekend. As 2 people decided on Monday to wihdraw, we can welcome you.

For injectors renew sealings in cylinder head. Carefully remove rests of old sealings and then use new rubber sealings. Also check all other fuel hoses. After mounting trigger points and installing ignition distributor you have to adjust ignition timing and verify at idle, 1500rpm and 3000 rpm and also vacuum retard. Therefore you need a stroboscope. Afterwards adjust idle rpm and idle CO. If you have no exhaust measuring device, go to a workshop and let them measure. Then adjust by clicks on ECU rheostat.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop Hzg/Klima 13.4 (ER), D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: clavanza

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18451 von clavanza
clavanza antwortete auf Info Injectors and Trigger Points
Hi Volker....I would love to attend your workshop, but unfortunately I have to work this Saturday. (I will try to arrange next year).

Regarding the injector gaskets, I bought all  the original sealings from Mercedes.

Unfortunately, I do not have the strobe lamp, so for the timing work I will have to go to a workshop that has it. In the meantime maybe I could buy Norbert Fischer's "tool" to measure the distance of the points and find the distributor sealing....I have to figure out what code it has...

Thank you very much Volker 

Claudio

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18453 von nordfisch
nordfisch antwortete auf Info Injectors and Trigger Points
Hi Claudio,
think about buying a strobe lamp.
It isn't too expensive - maybe the bill of the workshop would be a similar price.

Regards
Norbert
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: clavanza

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18457 von clavanza
Sorry for the stupid question--maybe it can be helpful for people like me is would like to get to know their car a little better. On the Mercedes M110.983 engine how do I check the ignition timing? where are the "marks" that I need to check? do I have to disassemble the valve cover? sorry again for the question

Thank you

Claudio

Mehr
1 Jahr 6 Monate her #18458 von clavanza

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.109 Sekunden