Sprache auswählen

Die Bosch D-Jetronic war 1967 die erste Großserien elektronische Einspritzung der Welt. - Bosch's D-Jetronic was the first mass-production electronic fuel injection.

Jag xj12 sensor compatibility

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16655 von turnercmt
Jag xj12 sensor compatibility wurde erstellt von turnercmt
I have a 1977 jaguar xj12 which is fitted with Bosch 0280100063 (lucas 73140a) and am struggling to find a replacement map sensor.

Are the other map sensors used on xj12's  such as 0280100123 (lucas 73152a) interchangeable?

it looks as though the ecu is common with both (0280001018) so would like to know what the difference is if any?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16657 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Jag xj12 sensor compatibility
Hi Unknown,

would be great if you could follow our netiquette and sign with your firstname. Makes things more personal.

MAP sensor 0 280 100 123 is a type 3 MAP sensor used very early in Australia only. I would not recommend that as it will change your cars behaviour. You have a type 2 MAP sensor with full-load enrichment. Why don't you get it repaired? That is a matter of 1 week plus transport.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16658 von turnercmt
turnercmt antwortete auf Jag xj12 sensor compatibility
Apologies, my name is Chris and this is my first post to this excellent source of information.

Are there other people who repair them? I had found the link to Bosch repair site but the cost seemed very high.
If there are other people who repair them can you send me their contact details.

• Dr-DJet
  • Dr-DJet repariert und sammelt alles! :-)
Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16659 von Dr-DJet
Dr-DJet antwortete auf Jag xj12 sensor compatibility
Hi Chris,

I guess you mean me. Yes I can repair all D-Jetronic MAP sensors with the exception of Vega and Isuzu where I do not have references. A 0 280 100 068 would be even in my stock. But I only do it for good friends not for business.

Viele Schraubergrüße - best regards, Dr-DJet Volker
Alles für den Mercedes-Benz R/C 107 und W116 in der SLpedia Sternzeit 107

Workshop D-Jetronic 8.6. (F) & 20.7. (ER), K-Jetronic 29.6. (ER) & 31.8. (F)

Dieses Bild ist für Gäste verborgen.
Bitte anmelden oder registrieren um das Bild zu sehen.

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16660 von turnercmt
Mine is actually the A 0 280 100 063. The car starts and runs fine and then stalls when it gets to operating temperature. I assume the cold start injectors give it the correct mix to start, but anticipate i will need to check the whole system (fuel pressure, AAV etc.) when a new unit is installed

If you can help me it appreciated but completely understand its not why you created the site.

They do come up for sale on ebay occasionally, but I also plan to start a searching for people breaking old xj12's or the early xjs which i think used the same system.

Best Regards
Chris

Mehr
2 Jahre 8 Monate her #16665 von turnercmt
Hi Volker.

My car is one of the earlier XJ12 models using the early MAP sensor 0280100063.

The later Map sensor was 0280100068

Are these MAP sensors interchangeable, ie will the later MAP sensor work with the earlier version of the ECU?

Used car breakers tell me they will, but would appreciate you advice before i fit the later part number?

Best Regards
Chris

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.100 Sekunden